Siraya Cast Purple
Are you searching for an affordable and top-quality castable resin for your 3D printing needs? Look no further than Cast, the high-resolution and easy-to-use castable resin offered by Siraya Tech.
Key Features of Cast Resin:
- Purple Castable Resin: Introducing Cast, a cost-effective castable resin designed to meet the needs of professionals and beginners alike. Our goal is to make castable resin affordable and accessible to everyone.
- High Resolution: Siraya Tech’s castable resin boasts impressive high-resolution capabilities, ensuring that your printed models exhibit excellent surface quality and precise details.
- Precise Details: This rapid resin, Siraya Tech Cast, is ideal for producing small metal parts, allowing you to showcase intricate details that are at the core of your designs.
- Affordable and Easy to Use: We believe in making castable resin accessible to professionals and beginners without breaking the bank. Cast resin is easy to work with, as it does not require a highly dry environment or special additives for successful printing and burning.
- Wide Applications: Cast by Siraya Tech was developed with various applications in mind. It caters to the needs of jewelers, enabling the production of rings and pendants. It also serves engineers in creating small metal functional parts. Dentists can also benefit from its capabilities.
Make sure to consult the quick user guide before printing, and maintain a printing temperature between 25-35°C (resin temperature) for optimal results. Cast resin contains wax, making it easier to burn out compared to non-wax-based castable resins. It adheres to a common wax-based burnout schedule, utilizing readily available powder, simplifying the entire process.
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.