Introducing Tenacious by Siraya Tech.
Are you looking for a resin that has great flexibility, strong with impact resistance? Then this is the resin for you. A thin object printed in Tenacious can be bent 180 degree without shattering while thicker object shows great strength and resilience. The transparent light yellow color makes it easy to check for the internal structure of a print and easy to dye. Tenacious can be printed on LCD and DLP printers and works great either by itself or mixed with other 405nm UV resin. This resin is best when used with high quality FEP film based vat.
Elongation At Break: 75%
Tensile Strength 24 mPa
Shore D 65
Young’s Modulus 500mPa
Due to the high percentage of polymer, it is recommended to print Tenacious at temperature 25C or above.
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.