Phrozen Dental Ortho Model Resin
- With up to 190oC heat resistance capability and 50um resolutions, Phrozen Dental Resin is your best choice to print highly detailed thermoformed models for creating clear aligners and orthodontic appliances.
- Formulated with a pleasing matte gray finish, the low reflective surfaces help orthodontic professionals to examine all the fine details and plan patient treatments with comfort.
|Tensile Strength, Break
|Glass Transition Temperature, Tg
|Tested on DSC
|Heat Deflection Temperature, HDT, at 0.45MPa
|Izod Impact Strength (Notched)
|Shore D Hardness
|Viscosity at 25°C (77°F)
|180 – 240
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.