Biocompatible material for printing Try-In
NextDent Try-In is a biocompatible Class I material, suitable for the Try-In sequence, the baseplate is developed with a designed tooth arrangement to check bite and occlusion. Available in colors TI0, TI1, TI2.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.