ELEGOO Standard Resin V2.0 Grey 1kg
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light and it’s VOC free resin. In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin.
Light Odor and Consistent Success
Photopolymer resin can be smelly in some cases. With the refined formula, ELEGOO resin has a very light odor and no pungent smell.Long-time printing can be demanding, but ELEGOO resin ensures consistent, high-quality prints.
High precision and Low Shrinkage
The fantastic detail performance of the models printed with resin is just like artwork. With low volume shrinkage and linear shrinkage, ELEGOO resin ensures the print accuracy and make sure all the parts printed to fit in the right place.
- 【High Precision Resin】ELEGOO standard photopolymer resin has a strong anti-background light ability so that no excess resin is left on the surface of printed models, ensuring that each model is printed with a smooth surface finish, clear texture, and fine details.
- 【Low Volume Shrinkage】Low shrinkage and good stability reduce volume shrinkage during the curing process. Therefore, after cleaning and post-curing, the molded prints will not be noticeably deformed or cracked over a long period of time.
- 【Low Viscosity & Good Fluidity】With excellent fluidity, the resin can quickly reflow to the area between model and release film, which improves the printing success rate, and reduces printing time.
- 【Safe and Low Odor】ELEGOO standard photopolymer resin is specially formulated with less odor and a very pure and bright color. There is less pungent smell during printing, thus maintaining a freshening printing environment.
- 【Easy to Clean & Wide Applications 】 ELEGOO 405nm UV curing standard resin can be easily post-processed and cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or ethanol. Compatible with most LCD and some DLP 3D printers. Work best with ELEGOO LCD 3D printers.