Elegoo Mars 3 ULTRA 4K Mono LCD
- Mars 3 is ELEGOO’s first ultra-precision compact 3D printer with an LCD display, designed for ultra-clear 4K resolution.
It uses a 6.6-inch high-definition Ultra-4K monochrome LCD display, an improved COB UV source structure, and a new 2.0 printing film.
- The ELEGOO Mars 3 Resin 3D printer is equipped with a 6.6 inch Ultra 4K monochrome LCD display with a resolution of 4098*2560.
Compared with conventional 2K LCD 3D printers, its printing volume is 37% higher than Mars 2, XY precision up to 35 microns, which is 30% higher than Mars 2 series, higher printing efficiency, more stable performance and less maintenance.
- 36 highly integrated LED lights with a newly developed free-form lens, the light uniformity is more than 90% for more accurate printing dimensional accuracy.
- The lower actuation voltage protects the small supports from breakage, greatly improves the completeness of the printed model details, and significantly improves the printing speed.
- For the first time, ELEGOO resin 3D printer adopts a copper tube heat dissipation structure, which greatly optimizes heat dissipation efficiency and reduces light attenuation. With 6,000 hours of continuous printing, the light attenuation is less than 5%, extending the life of the 3D printer.
- Product model: MARS 3
- System: EL3D-3.0.1
- Slicer Software: ChituBox
- Technology: MSLA 3D Stereo lithography
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.2mm
- Printing Time: 1.5-3s
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
- XY Resolution: 0.035mm(4098*2560)
- Build Volume: 5.64in(L)*3.52in(W)*6.89in(H) 143.43mm(L)*89.6mm(W)*175mm(H)
- Light Source: UV Integrated Light (wavelength 405nm)
- Languages: Chinese English Japanese Dutch Korean French German Russian Italian Spanish Turkish Portuguese
- Connectivity: USB
- Weight: 11.5lbs(5.2kg)
- Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
- Power Requirements: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Printer Dimensions: 8.93in (L)*8.93in (W)*17.28in (H) / 22.7cm (L)*22.7cm (W)*43.85cm (H)