The Ultra-Fast LCD 3D Printer – Phrozen Sonic The new LCD is much more transparent allowing for very fast layer times upto 0.5 sec cure time per layer for 50 micron. The new ParaLED 3.0 module is specifically designed for mono-LCD. Featuring higher effieciency and better thermal dissipation
Phenom is the latest 3D printer by Peopoly. Unlike the brand’s previous printers in the Moai series (which use laser), Phenom uses the MSLA (LCD+LED) approach.Print volume: 276 x 155 x 400 mm Resolution: 72 um Technology: MSLA 3D Printing
Available for pre-order! Next batch expected end of December.
- 3D printing farms ready
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connection
- Built-in camera
- User-friendly design of the touchscreen
- Material End Detection
- Upgraded extruder (compatible with advanced and semi-flexible filaments)
- Upgraded cooling system (double fan and extruder cooling)
- Upgraded hotend (V3) and nozzle with new geometry
- Perforated plate with pogopins instead of small connector
- Wide range of dedicated filaments
- External materials are applicable
* Large build volume (300x300x300 mm) * Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity * 3D printing farms ready * Advanced remote management * Filament endstop mechanism * Built-in camera * Intuitive LCD touchscreen * Improved axes geometry * Upgraded cooling system (double fan and extruder cooling) * Upgraded extruder (redesigned hotend v3 and nozzle with new geometry) * Compatible with flex-type materials * Compatible with Z-ULTRAT * Wide range of dedicated filaments * External materials are applicable
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA. UV LCD is up to 9x more precise than SLA. - Working speed is 20-36 mm / h. - The XY resolution yields 50x50 microns. - The minimum layer height is 25 microns. - The possibility of serial production. - Compatible with 405 nm resins. - The .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported. - Intuitive touch interface. - The working area measures 74x132x175 mm. - Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.