Anycubic Photon Mono 2
Bigger and Higher ResolutionPhoton
Mono 2 uses a 6.6-inch monochrome LCD screen with a resolution of 4096*2560, which can display the models’ tiny details.
Ultra-Large Screen Protector
The ultra-large scratch-resistant screen protector helps to prevent screen scratches and resin penetration. With up to 95% light transmittance, it can fully protect the LCD screen while ensuring printing accuracy.
Larger Print Volume Empowers Your Creativity
Photon Mono 2 3d printer offers a 165x89x143mm (HWD) printing size and 2.09L maximum printing volume with high accuracy, making it a precise choice for creators.
Upgraded LighTurbo Matrix
The upgraded LighTurbo matrix provides a stable and uniform parallel light source, thus effectively reducing the layer lines and eliminating grid lines. Therefore, Photon Mono 2 can make the model details more vivid and make the model surface delicate and smooth.
Laser-engraved Build Plate
Photon Mono 2 adopts laser engraved platform. It has excellent flatness, which can increase model adhesion and greatly improve printing success rate. Laser engraved platform makes the model hard to drop and warp.
- Removable Cover: Effectively blocks UV radiation
- Z Axis: Double liners with 10 μm accuracy
- Build Platform: Laser engraving aluminum alloy
- Exposure Screen: 6.6″ monochrome (4,096 x 2,560 px)
- Oversized Protection Film: Replaceable anti-scratch film
- Light Source: Parallel matrix upgrade light source
- Power Supply: 48W rated power
- Control Panel: 2.8”TFT touch-control
- Data Input: USB Type-A 2.0
- Machine Leveling: 4-point manual leveling
- Printing Speed: ≤ 50mm/hr. 1.97in/hr
- Printing Dimensions: 165 x 143 x 89 mm / 6.5 x 5.6 x 3.5 inches (HWD)
- Machine Size: 390 x 229 x 235 mm / 15.4 x 9.01 x 9.5 inches (HWD)
- Machine Weight: 4kg / 8.8lb