AmeraLabs DMD-31 Modeling Resin
Developed with the help of experienced dental technicians. Designed to be as accurate as possible with minimal shrinkage. Additional additives make it unbreakable and dimensionally stable for demanding applications and smooth implant and matrix alignment. Pigmented to attractive beige (A2) and light gray colors for customer facing packaging.
– models of permanent restorations supported on implants and teeth
– digital wax print with excellent surface quality and attractive colors
– Precise removable dies and base of the alveolar model (Willi Geller model)
– orthodontic models
– learning models
DMD-31 DLP dental model resin produces dimensionally accurate and stable prints. That makes it perfect for various dental applications. Due to its stiffness and a fair amount of hardness it can sustain straight edges, produce accurate implant models and print out even the most complicated features. Supports do not bend during printing, keeping the model in place throughout the whole printing session and giving a higher rate of success with complex prints. Also it exhibits low shrinkage of less than 0.9% so the print will not deform during post-curing stage and will not crack over a long period of time.
Surface and color
Material is available in beige (A2) and grey colors. Carefully pigmented to get ideal color that expresses the most intricate details. Color is almost fully opaque. Surface is glossy and hard (90 Shore D). After post-cure it does not feel sticky or tacky and is pleasant to touch.
Post-curing slightly changes the color of 3D printed models. Longer post-curing will make models a bit more yellow. If you want to keep the original color, post cure for 5-10 minutes only.
Beige LAB color values:
- before post-curing: L = 76, a = 2.2, b = 14
- after 30 min. post-curing: L = 76, a = 2.6, b = 13.5
Grey LAB color values:
- before post-curing: L = 76, a = -2, b = 0
- after 30 min. post-curing: L = 74, a = -1, b = 2.8
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.