DMD-21 is probably the FASTEST curing resin for LCD printers!
Designed to work even on low powered LED/LCD 3D printers equipped with LED light sources emitting 405-420nm UV light.
Choose your printer and find the recommended settings for AmeraLabs resins here.
AmeraLabs Dental model resin DMD-21 LED stands out by its accuracy and 3D printing speed. High resolution surface, maximum dimensional accuracy and stability meet the high demands of model production. Market leading fast curing resin leads to faster model production and lower costs.
- implant supported and tooth borne fixed restoration models
- digital wax-up printing with excellent quality of surface and attractive color
- accurate removable dies and base of alveolar model (Willi Geller model)
- orthodontic models
- study models
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.