Fiberlogy FIBERFLEX 40D Filament
If you’re looking for a versatile 3D printing material, consider FiberFlex 40D. This thermoplastic elastomer boasts a hardness of 40D on the Shore scale and can be printed at speeds up to 45mm/s. It has excellent rubbery-like properties, including the ability to be extended up to 680% of its original dimensions, high impact resistance at low temperatures, resistance to abrasion, and very good chemical resistance. These properties make it perfect for gadgets, rubber parts of machines, joining elements, and any place that requires frequent bending. Choose FiberFlex 40D for your next 3D printing project and experience the benefits of this high-quality material.
- RUBBER ELEMENTS OF MACHINES: gaskets, elements that are frequently bent
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: phone sleeves and cases, watch-, pulse counter-, pedometer straps
- LINKING ELEMENTS: flexible hinges
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: tires, rubber figures
- JEWELLERY: bands, bracelets