ELEGOO Plant-Based Resin Grey 1kg
ELEGOO Plant-Based 3D Printer Resin
Light-curing 3D printing technology is becoming more and more popular, but the light-curing materials used in 3D printing are still in the stage of industrialized products. In the market, there is an urgent need for photocuring materials with lower public safety risks. In order to reduce the impact of chemicals on the environment and the human health 3D printing materials are expected to be green and safe. ELEGOO launched a natural green LCD-3D photocuring material that uses soybean oil as raw material, non-irritating and meets EN 71-3:2013.
Safe and with ultra-low irritant chemical composition
Using soybean oil as raw material, BPA-free, natural green LCD photocuring material that complies with EN 71-3:2013, with ultra-low irritant chemical composition.
High precision and Low Shrinkage
The fantastic detail performance of the models printed with resin is just like artwork. With low volume shrinkage and linear shrinkage, ensures the print accuracy and make sure all the parts printed to fit in the right place.
- 【Safe and No irriation】ELEGOO Plant-based resin is made mainly from soybean yet still delivers amazing prints, which is BPA-free, has an ultra-low odor, and barely any pungent fumes, offering you a great and refreshing resin 3D printing experience.
- 【Great Toughness and High Precision】 ELEGOO Plant-based 3d printer resin has low brittleness and strong tenacity in model performance. With shrinkage as low as 3.72%, it could provide great modeling details and high accuracy for your 3D printed models.
- 【Wide Compatibility and Application】ELEGOO Plant-based photopolymer resin reacts to UV lights at 405nm wavelength and works well with most resin 3d printers or LCD MSLA 3D printers. It could be used for 3D printing from board game miniatures to industrial components.
- 【Leak-proof and Secure Packaging】 All ELEGOO 3d printer resin are stored in a plastic bottle fully wrapped with a PE bag inside the anti-collision bubble bag, which ensures no resin will run out even if the bottle is cracked.
- 【Storage and Precaution】 Keep your resin away from direct sunlight, dust, and out of children’s reach. Although it’s much safer compared with other 3D printer resin, we suggest you wear a mask and gloves each time when dealing with resin and if you get skin contact please wash with lots of soap water ASAP.