Therms and Conditions
General Therms and Conditions
1. Subject responsible: Hexagon 3D S.C., Równoległa 9A / 0.02, 02-235 Warsaw, Poland, VAT ID no. PL5213781828
2. Possible payment methods: Direct bank money transfer, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro International, PayPal, SOFORT Banking, Ideal, Klarna
3. Payments are serviced by Mollie B.V., with offices at Keizersgracht 313, 1016 EE Amsterdam and/or PayLane sp. z o.o. which is located in Gdańsk at ul. Norwida 4, zip code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278.
4. The costs and delivery times depend on the size of the order, given in the basket during checkout
5. Possibility to withdraw from the contract by the customer (consumer), without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the consumer. The cost of returning the goods is covered by the buyer, the parcel must be sent in the same way and packed in a factory cardboard box or be on a pallet if it was on delivery. In the case of effective use of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the amount paid by him will be refunded via the same payment channel, which was made for the payment of goods
6. The method of making a complaint for defective goods by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing a description of the problem, damage and sending photos documenting the problem. The way of delivering the goods to the seller must take place through a dedicated courier service, as was the case during the delivery of the goods. The product must have original packaging and packaging method. The maximum time for consideration of the complaint by the seller is 30 days.
7. In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , and the .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
The delivery charges are always estimated in your shopping cart. Depends on dimension of the ordered equipment and weigh and in most cases is counted automatically.
It also depends of the type of shipment you choose. For ex. Standard or Express.
How long will delivery take?
Normally for Standard packages it takes 3-4 working days in whole Europe and 2-3 days for Express delivery.
What exactly happens after ordering?
You will receive confirmation of your order. The goods will be send ass soon as possible considering the delivery time of every product shown on product page.
Where can I view my sales receipt?
You will receive full receipt or VAT invoice with the order. In some other cases you can ask for electronic receipt or invoice.
Do you charge VAT tax?
For companies in European Union with active EU VAT ID number the VAT tax will be 0%. The VAT will be estimated in your shopping cart automatically after entering you VAT ID no. in the dedicated field (the systems is connected with VEIS and will check your VAT ID automatically).
For non EU clients the we can refund VAT in some special cases (like Schengen zone) of for medical institutions. For more info with special order please contact us directly by phone or e-email.
For standard buyer the VAT tax is 23%.
Will I receive the same product that I see in the picture?
Depends on the product. Equipment like printers, and material are the same as shown on photos. Accessories and safety goods can be different as shown on photos but with same functionality as written in the description.
What are the payment methods?
For payment you can use PayPal, Visa or Mastercard payment or standard money transfer. The available options will we visible in your shopping cart.
Can I be reimbursed through the original payment method?
Please inform us by email about any accidental or wrong payments. PayPal money return is generally the same day. Standard money transfer or Visa/Mastercard payment are few working days depends on bank.
Can the country receiving the shipment be different than the country of purchase?
Yes. Please write the delivery address in you shopping chart.
Will you restock items indicated as “out of stock?”
In case of items indicated as „out of stock” or „ask for price” please send a quote by e-mali to get the fastest feedback about the availability of selected product.
ORDERS AND RETURNS
What about damages in transport?
The packages have always insurance. When you experience damages on delivery, please inform the carrier and instantly send us e-mail with photos showing the damages and with quick problem description.
The complaint will we made and in few days the carrier will come to fill the complaint form.
The damaged equipment must be send back if the damages exclude the item from use.
How long do I have to return an order?
Standard time to for returns is 14 days. You will receive your money return right after we examine the equipment.
The returned goods must maintained not used and packed in original box.
How can I return an item?
The customer always takes care of the returns. The cost, transport and other (like insurance for transport) will be covered by the customer.