ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
These Regulations (hereinafter: the “Regulations”) set out the rules for using the online shop available at: https://3dpartnershop.com (hereinafter: the “Shop”) operated by Hexagon 3D Sp. z o.o., address: ul. Jutrzenki 83C/A , 02-230 Warszawa, as well as the rules and mode of concluding distance Sales Agreements with the Customers in the Republic of Poland and abroad, via the Shop, and is addressed both to Consumers and to Business Entities using the Shop.
Correspondence address of the Shop: Hexagon 3D Sp. z o.o., Jutrzenki 83C/A, 02-230 Warszawa
E-mail address: [email protected]
Telephone: +48 668 131 155
These Regulations are available via the Shop at all times, free of charge, in a manner which enables the Customer to download and record the Regulations via an ICT system used by the Customer.
In issues not governed by the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, including but not limited to the Act on Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U. of 2017, item 1219), the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Dz.U. of 2017, item 683), the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code (Dz.U. of 2017 items 459, 933, 1132) and other applicable provisions of law.
When used in the Regulations, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- Business Days – week days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- Delivery – the factual act consisting in the Seller’s delivering to the Customer, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order;
- Supplier – an entity with whom the Seller cooperates in respect of effecting the Delivery of the Goods;
- Password – a string of letters used in order to secure the access to the Customer Account with the Shop;
- Customer – a person using the Shop;
- Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person effecting a legal transaction which is not related directly to the person’s business activity or professional practice;
- Customer Account – a panel, individual for each Customer, activated for the Customer by the Seller once the Customer has carried out the Registration and concluded the Customer Account Maintenance service agreement;
- Login – individual marking of the Customer, together with the Password required in order to create the Customer Account at the Shop. The Login is the Customer’s proper e-mail address;
- Business Entity – a Customer who is a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit which does not have legal personality but which has capacity to enter into legal transactions under the act, conducting business activity or practicing a profession on their own behalf, and effecting a legal transaction at the Shop which is directly related to their business activity or professional practice;
- Regulations – these regulations;
- Registration – a factual act of establishing the Customer Account;
- Shop – has the meaning specified hereinabove;
- Seller – Hexagon 3D Sp. z o.o., ul.Jutrzenki 83C/A 02-230 Warszawa; e-mail: [email protected], who is also the owner of the Online Shop;
- Shop Website – websites at which the Seller operates the Shop, at the domain https://3dpartnershop.com;
- Goods – product(s) offered by the Seller via the Shop;
- Durable Medium – a material or a tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information addressed to them personally, in a manner making it possible to access the information in future over a period of time relevant for the purposes served by such information, and enabling to retrieve the stored information in an unchanged form;
- Sales Agreement – a distance sales agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations.
§2. Technical conditions to Use the Shop
- The condition to use the services of the Shop is:
- to have a computer or another multimedia device with an active Internet connection,
- any Internet browser installed,
- active access to e-mail,
- In order to receive e-mail correspondence, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account, and in case of attachments sent by e-mail, additionally a program supporting in particular the following files: pdf, doc, docx, jpg.
- The Customer is obliged to use the Shop in accordance with its designated purpose, as well as to refrain from sharing in the Shop content of unlawful nature, content which is contrary to good customs or which infringes third party interests.
- It is not required to create a Customer Account in order to use the Shop or to order the Goods.
- It is required to create a Customer Account in case of intention to use additional services provided by the Seller (described in detailed in §13. Additional Services).
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to carry out the free Registration.
- Registration is not necessary for the Customers to place orders with the Online Shop.
- The Customer should provide their e-mail address for Registration.
- After having sent the filled in registration form, the Customer will immediately receive, by e-mail to the address given in the registration form, the Seller’s confirmation of Registration together with automatically assigned password. Upon that moment the Customer Account Maintenance electronic service Agreement will be concluded, and it will become possible for the Customer to access the Customer Account and to change the data furnished at the Registration.
- The Customer Account maintenance electronic service agreement may be terminated any time, without stating reasons, by sending a relevant declaration of will in an electronic form to the e-mail address of the Shop, or in writing to the correspondence address of the Shop.
- The Seller may terminate the Account maintenance electronic service agreement if the Customer:
- furnishes unlawful content,
- conducts acts threating the security of the IT system of the Shop, or
- if the Shop is closed or liquidated.
- The termination of the Agreement as referred to in §3.8 above shall be effected by sending the Customer a relevant declaration of will in an electronic form, to the e-mail address furnished at the registration of the Account, or in writing to the address details of the Customer.
- Information contained on the Shop Website do not constitute the Seller’s offer in the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation for the Customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
- The Customer may place orders with the Online Shop via the Shop Website on a 24/7 basis.
- A Customer who places an order via the Shop Website completes the order selecting the Goods in which the Customer is interested. Goods are added to the order by choosing the command “ADD TO CART” under the given Good presented on the Shop Website. Once having completed the entire order and having specified the way of Delivery and the payment details in the “CART”, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller by clicking the “PLACE ORDER” button. Each time, before the Customer sends the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and the Delivery as well as about all additional costs which the Customer is obliged to bear in relation to the Sales Agreement.
- While placing an order via the order form, it is necessary to furnish the data required in order to carry out the order (to deliver the Goods).
- Placing an order constitutes the Customer’s filing with the Seller an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods that are the subject-matter of the order. The Seller’s receipt and acceptance of the order is confirmed by sending an e-mail to the ordering party. Upon the receipt of the said e-mail the Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Sales Agreement concluded are confirmed, made available, recorded and secured by sending the Customer an e-mail containing the confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement along with the order specification and an attachment containing these regulations in a pdf file.
§5. Payment for the Goods and the Delivery Costs
- The Prices displayed next to the specific Goods on the Shop Website are in euro or in USD and are exclusive of VAT, as well as they do not contain information regarding Delivery costs and any other costs which the Customer is obliged to bear in respect of the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed while selecting the Delivery method and placing the order.
- In order to receive a VAT invoice, at the moment of making the purchase the Customer should declare that they purchase the Goods as a Business Entity (a taxpayer). The said declaration is submitted by ticking the respective field in the order form before sending the order to the Seller
- For orders for European Union states with an active EU VAT number, the VAT rate will be 0%. VAT will be estimated in your shopping cart automatically once the VAT ID number has been entered in the dedicated ﬁeld (the systems are connected with VEIS and will check the VAT ID automatically).
- For orders from non-EU states, it is possible to obtain VAT refund in some special cases (like the Schengen Area or medical institutions).
- For more detailed information in this regard please contact us directly by phone at the Shop’s telephone number or by e-email.
- For standard buyer the VAT is 23%.
- The Customer may select the forms of payment for the ordered Goods which are available at the Shop Website. The forms of payment available for the given Customer may vary depending on the country from which the order is placed.
- The services of financing the purchase of the Goods available from the Shop are offered by third parties and do not constitute financial services offered by the Seller.
- Delivery costs depend on the volume of the order specified in the cart while effecting the transaction, and the place of Delivery.
- The Seller effects Deliveries in the Republic of Poland and abroad.
- Delivery methods to be selected by the Customer are available at the Shop Website.
- The Delivery Date and lead time stated on the Shop Website are counted in Business Days:
- from the date the Seller’s bank account is credited – if the Customer has selected payment by transfer, electronic payment or by payment card;
- from the date of concluding the Sales Agreement – if the Customer has selected payment by cash on delivery.
- The approximate Delivery date for standard parcels is 3-4 Business Days for all Europe, and 2-3 Business days for express delivery. The detailed information regarding the Delivery date will be available while placing the order.
- The ordered Goods will be delivered to the Customer via the Supplier, to the address named in the order form, and there is insurance in place for the parcels containing the ordered Goods.
- The Customer is obliged to inspect the delivered parcel at the time and in the manner customary for the given type of parcels. In case of finding any shortage or damage to the parcel, the Customer has a right to demand the Supplier’s employee to draw up a respective record and is obliged to send the Seller an e-mail together with photographs evidencing the damage and a description of the issue.
- Damaged equipment must be sent back if the damage makes it impossible to use the same.
- The Seller, at the Customer’s choice, encloses with the parcel which is the subject-matter of the Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the Goods delivered.
- The Customer may send any complaints regarding the Goods or the performance of the Sales Agreement, to the Seller’s e-mail address. The complaint should contain the description of the problem and of the damage, if any, together with photographs evidencing the problem.
- Within 30 days from the date of the demand containing the complaint, the Seller will respond to the complaint regarding the Goods or a complaint regarding the performance of the Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer.
- The Customer may lodge with the Seller a complaint regarding the use of free electronic services provided by the Seller. The complaint may be lodged electronically and sent to the Seller’s e-mail address. The Customer’s complaint should contain the description of the problem. The Seller will examine the complaint and respond to the Customer immediately, but no later than within 14 days.
§8. Statutory Warranty
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods free of physical and legal defects. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer who is a Consumer under statutory warranty if the Goods have a physical or a legal defect.
- The Seller’s liability under statutory warranty towards Customers who are Business Entities is excluded.
- The Seller shall be responsible under warranty if the physical defect is found before the lapse of two years following the handing over of the Goods to the Customer. A claim to repair the defect or to replace the Goods with Goods free from defects shill become time barred upon the lapse of one year following the date the defect is found. That deadline must not end before the expiry of the deadline referred to in the first sentence.
- If the Goods have a defect, the Customer shall have the rights under applicable provisions of the Polish Civil Code governing the principles of statutory warranty
1. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or the distributor.
2. In the case of goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee is each time presented on the Store’s website. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights resulting from the provisions on the warranty of the sold item.
3. Depending on the product or the type of defect, the exercise of warranty rights consists in sending the spare parts directly to the Buyer to replace the parts in accordance with the instructions that will be delivered to the Buyer. The shipping costs of returning damaged / broken parts are borne by the customer. The costs of shipping spare parts covered by the warranty to the Buyer in Europe are covered by the Guarantor.
4. If the damage is large and cannot be removed by the Buyer on his own, especially when the damage is mechanical (not the user’s fault) and / or parts cannot be replaced, the entire product must be returned for repair or replacement by the Guarantor. Shipping costs of repaired or replaced products to customers in Europe are covered by the Guarantor. Shipping costs for the return of the defective part / product to the Guarantor are covered by the Customer.
5. If the customer is located outside Europe or lives in a remote area within the EU (remote areas are determined by the shipping company), all shipping costs are borne by the customer.
6. Where inspection of the returned products shows that the damage is caused by misuse or user error, shipping, parts and labor are charged to the customer. Similarly, if inspection of the returned product shows no damage to the returned product, the costs of the inspection are charged to the customer.
7. The product warranty does not apply to failures that occur during or after the change in functionality and appearance, such as renovation, updating or other modifications of the product by the Customer, without the written consent of the Guarantor.
8. The warranty does not cover damage caused by what is generally considered normal wear and tear. Custom or made to order products, open consumables, perishable goods, electronic components and sale / clearance products are excluded from the warranty.
9. Upon shipment, guaranteed products must be returned in their original packaging to ensure consistent shipping conditions. In the absence of the original packaging, the Customer is obliged to contact the Store in order to work out a common solution, otherwise the warranty may be excluded. The warranty does not cover situations arising from failure to follow the instructions for use of the product, nor does it provide any compensation when the product cannot be used.
§10. Rescinding the Agreement
- A Customer who is a Consumer who concluded a Sales Agreement, may rescind the Agreement within 14 days, without stating reasons.
- The run of the deadline to rescind the Sales Agreement shall start upon the Consumer’s taking over the possession of the Goods.
- A Consumer may rescind the Sales Agreement submitting to the Seller a declaration to rescind. The Sales Agreement may be rescinded using the sample agreement rescission form enclosed at Appendix No. 2 to the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014. The declaration may be sent to the Seller’s address or by e-mail. In order to comply with the deadline, it is necessary to send the declaration before the expiry of the deadline.
- In case that the Sale Agreement is rescinded, the Agreement shall be regarded as not concluded.
- The Consumer shall be obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date the Consumer rescinded the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller proposed to collect the goods on its own. In order to comply with the said deadline it is sufficient to send the Goods to the Seller’s address before the expiry of the said deadline.
- The costs of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Customer. The parcel must be sent by the same method and packed in the original carton box or be using a pallet if such was used at the moment of delivery.
- In the event that the Consumer effectively exercises the right to rescind the agreement, the amount paid by the Consumer will be refunded via the same payment channel which was used to pay for the Goods.
- The Consumer shall be liable for a decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using the same in a manner exceeding the manner necessary in order to ascertain the nature, features and functioning of the Goods.
§ 11. Out-of-court Methods of Complaint Examination and Pursuing Claims by Consumers
- Detailed information about out-of-court methods of complaint examination and pursuing claims are available at the offices and from websites of poviat (municipal) consumer advocates , voyvodship inspectors of the trade inspectorate and from the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection .
- Out-of-court methods of dispute resolution and pursuing claims, available to the Consumer:
- the Consumer’s applying to the Voyvodship Inspector of the Trade Inspectorate to resolve the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller,
- applying for examination of the case before the permanent consumer conciliation court operating at the Voyvodship Branch of the Trade Inspection ,
- using gratuitous legal assistance from poviat or city consumer advocates,
- using legal assistance provided by non-governmental organisations, such as the Consumer Federation , the Association of Polish Consumers .
§12. Intellectual Property
- Any and all content placed at the Shop, including texts, images, sound and video files, is the ownership of the Seller, unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Such content is copyrighted and may be used without the owner’s consent for personal use only, must not be used publicly in any manner whatsoever without the owner’s written consent, reproduced, modified, etc.
- It is prohibited to use the reserved logo and name of the Seller.
§13. Personal Data Protection and Cookies
- The Shop uses so called cookies. Cookies are files that are saved by the Seller’s server on the Customer’s computer and provide statistics regarding the Customer’s activity in order to tailor the offer to the Customer’s individual needs and interests. Cookies used are safe for the Customer’s device, enable to identify the software used by the Customer and to adjust the Shop website individually for each Customer. The Shop software saves in the cookies information regarding the following areas:
- information regarding the session,
- the products recently viewed.
The Customer may disable cookies in their Internet browser any time, but the Customer must be aware than in same cases this may affect making the use of the Shop offer difficult. The detailed information about the possibilities and manner of handling cookies are available in the settings of the Internet browser used by the Customer.
§14. Additional Services
- The Seller provides via the Shop the following services:
- the Customer Account Maintenance;
- The said services are provided on a 24/7 basis.
- The Seller reserves the possibility to select and change the type, form, time and manner of providing access to selected services referred to above, about which the Seller will inform Customers in the manner applicable for amending the Regulations.
- The Contact Form and Support services consist in sending a message to the Seller via the form available at the Shop Website.
- The Customer Account Maintenance service is available after registration in accordance with the rules described in the Regulations, and consists in providing the Customer with access to a dedicated panel within the Shop Website which enables the Customer to modify the data furnished at registration, as well as to track the order status and the history of completed orders.
- A Customer who has carried out the Registration may demand from the Seller to delete the Customer Account, whereas in case of demanding the Seller to delete the Customer Account, the Account may be deleted within 14 days from the date of the demand.
- The Review service consists in the Seller’s making it possible for the Customers who have a Customer Account to publish on the Shop Website the Customer’s individual opinions and grading regarding in particular the Goods.
- It is possible to resign from the Review service at any time, and the resignation consists in the Customer’s ceasing to place content on the Shop Website.
- By placing and sharing the content, the Customer voluntarily disseminates the content. The content placed does not reflect the Seller’s views and should not be identified with the Seller’s activity. The Seller is not the content supplier, but only an entity which provides relevant ICT resources for that purpose.
- The Seller has a right to block access to the Customer Account and the free services if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or of other Customers, if the Customer infringes provisions of law or of the Regulations, as well as if blocking the access to the Customer Account and to free services is justified by reasons of security. The Seller will notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by e-mail to the Customer’s address furnished in the registration form.
§15. Final Provisions
- The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or undue performance of the Agreement on the basis of wilful misconduct . The Seller’s liability for damages in respect of non-performance or undue performance of the Agreement is limited to actual damage suffered by the Customer. The Seller’s liability for lost profit is excluded.
- Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be first settled by the Parties amicably. Dispute resolution shall be governed by Polish law. In a situation where no agreement is reached, the competent court shall be the court having general jurisdiction over the Seller.
- The Seller allows for a possibility to amend the provisions of these Regulations, in particular in case of a change to the applicable provisions of law, to change the form of payment, to change the method of delivery or provision of electronic services covered by the Regulations, to change the Seller’s details stated in the Regulations, including the e-mail address, telephone numbers. The Seller represents that amendments to the Regulations will not affect orders placed and pending completion, which are covered by the Regulations applicable at the moment of placing the order. The Seller will publish the consolidated text of the amended Regulations on the Shop Website specifying the effective date. The Seller will communicate the information about the amendments to the Regulations to the Customers who have concluded a Customer Account Maintenance electronic service agreement, by e-mail. If the Customer does not accept the amended Regulations, the Customer may terminate the Customer Account Maintenance electronic service agreement within fourteen days from the receipt of the e-mail, with immediate effect.
- These Regulations come into force on 20 May 2020.
1. Subject responsible: Hexagon 3D Sp. z o.o., ul. Jutrzenki 83C/A, 02-230 Warsaw, Poland, VAT ID no. PL5223216455, KRS reg. number 0000943682. Possible payment methods: Direct bank transfer, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro International, PayPal, SOFORT Banking, Ideal, Klarna, giropay, Bankcontact, EPS, Multibanco, Przelewy24
3. Payments are serviced by: Stripe, Inc.; Registered office: Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, New Castle, DE 19801, USA; Contact details: Stripe Privacy Team, [email protected]
4. The costs and delivery times depend on the size of the order, given in the basket during checkout
5. Possibility to withdraw from the contract by the customer (consumer), without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the consumer. The cost of returning the goods is covered by the buyer, the parcel must be sent in the same way and packed in a factory cardboard box or be on a pallet if it was on delivery. In the case of effective use of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the amount paid by him will be refunded via the same payment channel, which was made for the payment of goods
6. The method of making a complaint for defective goods by email: [email protected] Providing a description of the problem, damage and sending photos documenting the problem. The way of delivering the goods to the seller must take place through a dedicated courier service, as was the case during the delivery of the goods. The product must have original packaging and packaging method. The maximum time for consideration of the complaint by the seller is 30 days.
7. In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
The delivery charges are always estimated in your shopping cart. Depends on dimension of the ordered equipment and weigh and in most cases is counted automatically.
It also depends of the type of shipment you choose. For ex. Standard or Express.
How long will delivery take?
Normally for Standard packages it takes 3-4 working days in whole Europe and 2-3 days for Express delivery.
What exactly happens after ordering?
You will receive confirmation of your order. The goods will be send ass soon as possible considering the delivery time of every product shown on product page.
Where can I view my sales receipt?
You will receive full receipt or VAT invoice with the order. In some other cases you can ask for electronic receipt or invoice.
Do you charge VAT tax?
For companies in European Union with active EU VAT ID number the VAT tax will be 0%. The VAT will be estimated in your shopping cart automatically after entering you VAT ID no. in the dedicated field (the systems is connected with VEIS and will check your VAT ID automatically).
For non EU clients the we can refund VAT in some special cases (like Schengen zone) or for medical institutions. For more info with special order please contact us directly by phone or e-email.
For standard buyer the VAT tax is 23%.
Will I receive the same product that I see in the picture?
Depends on the product. Equipment like printers, and material are the same as shown on photos. Accessories and safety goods can be different as shown on photos but with same functionality as written in the description.
What are the payment methods?
For payment you can use PayPal, Visa or Mastercard payment or standard money transfer. The available options will we visible in your shopping cart.
Can I be reimbursed through the original payment method?
Please inform us by email about any accidental or wrong payments. PayPal money return is generally the same day. Standard money transfer or Visa/Mastercard payment are few working days depends on bank.
Can the country receiving the shipment be different than the country of purchase?
Yes. Please write the delivery address in you shopping chart.
Will you restock items indicated as “out of stock?”
In case of items indicated as „out of stock” or „ask for price” please send a quote by e-mali to get the fastest feedback about the availability of selected product.
What about damages in transport?
The packages have always insurance. When you experience damages on delivery, please inform the carrier, make a damage protocol and instantly send us e-mail with photos showing the damages and with quick problem description.
The complaint will we made and in few days the carrier will come to fill the complaint form.
The damaged equipment must be send back if the damages exclude the item from use.
How long do I have to return an order?
Standard time to for returns is 14 days. You will receive your money return right after we examine the equipment.
The returned goods must maintained not used and packed in original box.
How can I return an item?
The customer always takes care of the returns. The cost, transport and other (like insurance for transport) will be covered by the customer. Most of the products especially electronics and 3d printers have 12 month warranty. Warranty means that 3dpartnershop.com service team will support you by sending parts, repairing or replacing a defective product if it breaks down during the warranty period.
In some special cases warranty is covered by Manufacturer of the product and may involve shipping the warranty/replacement parts directly from the Manufacturer.
Depend on the product or type of defect, 3dpartnershop.com, called later Guarantor may decide to send spare parts directly to the customer to replace the parts according to the instructions that will be provided to the customer.
Shipping costs for returning damaged/not working parts to Guarantor will be paid by the customer. Shipping costs of warranty spare parts to the customer in Europe are covered by Guarantor.
If the damage is to big and cannot be handle by the customer especially when the damage is mechanical (not users fault) and/or the parts cannot be replaced, the entire product must be returned for repair or replacement by Guarantor. Shipping costs for repaired or replaced products to Europe customers are covered by Guarantor. Shipping costs for returning a defective part/product to Guarantor are paid by the customer.
If the customer is located outside the Europe or lives in a remote area in the EU (remote areas are determined by the shipping company), all shipping costs are borne by the customer. Contact us before ordering to find out what kind of warranty we support for your products and location.
When inspection of returned products shows that damage is caused by improper use or user error, shipping, parts and labor costs will be charged to the customer.
When inspection of the returned product shows that there is nothing wrong with the returned products, shipping, parts or inventory, and labor costs are charged to the customer.
The product warranty does not apply to failures that occur during or after a change in functionality and appearance, such as renovation, updating or other product modifications by the customer without the written consent of Guarantor.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by what is generally considered normal wear and tear. Custom-made or custom-made products, open consumables, perishable goods, electronic components, and sales / clearance products are excluded from the warranty.
When shipping, returned products covered by the warranty must use the original packaging to guarantee consistent shipping conditions. If the original packaging is missing, please contact us before shipment to find a solution, otherwise the warranty may not apply.
Guarantor cannot guarantee uninterrupted service of the product. The warranty does not provide compensation for when the product cannot be used. Guarantor is not responsible for damages resulting from non-compliance with the instructions for using the hardware product.
All service issues and warranty questions must be send by email to: [email protected] Please include photos of the problem, error codes and problem description in the email.
Long term discount coupons (for example -5% resin code*) received from 01.12.2020 are are subject to a minimum order amount of 100 Euro or an equivalent amount in another currency.