Are you looking for that ideal resin with a smooth injection mold-like look and beautiful color for your latest model design? Introducing Sculpt, the premium resin for model makers in with special high-temperature resistance formula
✔Smooth Surface Finishes
✔High-Temperature Resistance. HDT around 160C, great for vulcanized rubber molding
✔Easy to See Thru Clear Translucent. It is not colorless with a light yellow color.
✔Easy to Clean and sand
✔Optimized for LCD/DLP printing, works on Moonray Printer.
✔Great for printing tabletop minis, digital sculptures or application that requires high-temperature resistance
Due to the high percentage of polymer, it is recommended to print Sculpt at a temperature of 25C or above.
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.