Introducing Blu by Siraya Tech. Now in transparent version.
An easy to use tough resin that performs under stress. It balances between strength and hardness and is ideal for making functional parts that are strong yet with some flexibility. Unlike many resins on the market that are too brittle to handle even the slightest drop, Blu has excellent mechanical properties that can withstand forces without breaking easily. We were able to make a hook with it and pull up 20kg weight without breaking. Imagine the kind of projects you can do with it.
Blu is also formulated to print fast with a high success rate on LCD printers. Unlike many engineering resins, it is very easy to clean with common alcohols and post cures quickly as well. It has excellent resolution, primes well and is used by model makers to create sculptures as art pieces. And it does not smell so it wouldn’t stink up your work place.
Tensile Strength 39Mpa
Shore D 85
Young’s Modulus 1500Mpa
Elongation At Break: 25%
So whether you are a product developer, model maker or new to resin 3D printing, let Blu bring your creativity into reality.
Recommended build temperature – 25C. Heater not required.
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.