Phrozen Sonic - Ultra fast 3d printer
The Ultra-Fast LCD 3D Printer – Phrozen Sonic
The Phrozen Sonic is equipped with a new type of monochrome LCD, tailor made for 3D printing. This newly developed LCD has a long life time and is much stronger and more pressure resistant then regular LCD’s.
The new LCD is much more transparent allowing for very fast layer times upto 0.5 sec cure time per layer for 50 micron.
The new ParaLED 3.0 module is specifically designed for mono-LCD. Featuring higher effieciency and better thermal dissipation
The Ligh Single Linear Rail along with Lead Screw allows for Stable Z-axi s with fast printing speed
The new PZSlice Pro Slicer is a Professional Slicer powered by FormWare
The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with LCD, DLP and even SLA UV resins. Making many more industry applications possible with this printer.
- High quality pro level high resolution resin 3D Printer
- Suitable for many professionals dental, jewellery and product prototype applications.
- UV Engine with > 90% Optical Uniformity, much better than conventional COB LED
- Open resin system compatible with most of commercially available LCD, DLP and SLA UV resins (405nm)
- Large touchscreen control and print from USB. No need to connect to computer all the time
- Stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- Amazing high-speed printing
- 3DPartnershop.com is official Phrozen Reseller & Distributor for Europe
- 1 year warranty (Inside EU, special conditions apply outside EU and remote areas)
- 2 year warranty optional (contact us about details)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
- Note: opening the machine without authorization voids warranty
- Buildsize: 120 * 68 * 200 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 5.5″ HD
- XY Pixels: 1920*1080 pixels
- XY Resolution: 62 µm
- LED Array: ParaLed V3.0
- LED Power: 60W
- Print Speed: Upto 60mm/hour
- Ports: RJ45, USB, microSD
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Slicer: PZ Slicer Pro by Formware
- Z Resolution: 10 – 100 µm
- Z-axis: Single Linear Rail with Lead Screw
- Network: Ethernet, WiFi
- Power Input :100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Printer size: 28 * 28 * 37cm
- Printer weight: 11,5Kg