- Weight: 500g
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um, Delay 2
- Post treatment: Use alcohol spray and air gun Do put printed part in alcohol for over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED
- Application: Lost-wax Casting for Jewelry & Dental
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 680 mPa.S (25C)
- Density: 1.21 g / cm3
- Hardness: Shore 65D
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.