Phrozen Standard Resin Beige headlines
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 13 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED, Phrozen 1.5
- Application: Prototyping
- Viscosity: 530 cps (25C)
- Density: 1.14 g / cm3
- Tensile Stress (Break): 51 MPa
- Elongation: 6.7%
- Tensile Modulus: 980 MPa
- Hardness: Shore 72D
- Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: 123C
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.