- The Phrozen Sonic mini is equipped with a monochrome LCD, tailor made for 3D printing.
- The newly developed LCD has a long life time of up to 2000 hour.
- Monochrome LCD’s are much stronger and more pressure resistant then regular (RGB) LCD’s found in normal 3D Printer. Meaning less costs in replacing LCDs and higher reliability
- The new monochrome LCD is much more transparent, so it passes more UV light. More UV light means faster exposure resulting in very fast layer times of less then 1 second cure time per layer for 50 micron.
- The new ParaLED Lite module is a perfect design for mono-LCD. Featuring higher efficiency and better thermal dissipation.
- The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with most 405nm LCD, DLP and even SLA UV resins. Making this machine extremely flexible and opening up many more interesting applications with this printer.
Quality 3D printing at an incredible price
- The perfect machine for starters, hobbyist and experimenting.
- UV Engine Paraled Lite with best optical uniformity, much better than conventional singel COB LED
- Open resin system compatible with most of commercially available LCD, DLP and SLA UV resins (405nm)
- Touchscreen control and print from USB. No need to connect to computer all the time
- High-speed printing
- Phrozen Sonic Mini 3D Printer
- Resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
- METAL VAT
- EU Power Cable
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
- 3DPartnershop.com is official Phrozen Reseller & Distributor for Europe
- 1 year warranty (Inside EU, special conditions apply outside EU and remote areas)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
- Note: opening the machine without authorization voids warranty
- Buildsize: 120 * 68 * 130 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 5.5″ HD
- XY Pixels: 1920*1080 pixels
- XY Resolution: 62 µm
- LED Array: ParaLED V2 Lite
- Print Speed: Upto 50mm/hour
- Ports: USB, microSD
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Touchscreen: 2.8″ colour
- Slicer: Chitubox
- Z Resolution: 10 – 100 µm
- Z-axis: Single Linear Rail with Lead Screw
- Power Input :100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Max power consumption: 40W
- Printer size: 25 * 25 * 33cm
- Printer weight: 4,5Kg