Phrozen Sonic MEGA 8K
Phrozen’s boldest and most daring work is finally here: Sonic Mega 8K. In the past, printing large models meant compromising print quality. If someone was interested in printing large-scale, detailed models, that meant printing multiple batches of 3D-printed parts and assembling them.
No more. Sonic Mega 8K breaks all the limitations of commercial 3D printers. Now you can have size and quality in one print at the same time. From regular tabletop sized 3D printed miniatures to large tabletop 3D printed terrains, or even body armor for festivals like Halloween, Sonic Mega 8K simply prints all your ideas in stunning 8K resolution.
- 8K Printing Capabilities: Sonic Mega 8K outperforms all other 3D printers on the market by displaying stunning detail at 43µm and producing 3D models that are nearly twice as detailed as other large format 3D printers.
- 15″ Monochrome LCD Screen: The largest 15″ monochrome LCD printable area on the market. By comparison, the largest print area was previously just 13.3”.
- Huge print volume – With a 40cm high Z-axis, the Sonic Mega 8K has the largest XY print area, allowing you to print significantly larger models in a single session.
- Pre-Calibrated Build Plate – All Sonic Mega 8K build plates are perfectly calibrated prior to shipment, which means all you have to do is take your device out of the box and you’re ready to print!
- Dual Linear Rail and Ball Screw Design: Sonic Mega 8K adopts this special design for an ultra-stable Z axis, so large and heavy objects can be printed without shaking.
- Full Metal Body: Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K is made entirely of metal. This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger and much more sustainable for long-term use.
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5″ in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V1.9.0 or above
- Connectivity: Front USB Port | Ethernet
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer – LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 43 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 70 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: 50-60Hz
- System Power: 250W
- Printer Size: 47.5 x 40 x 68 cm
- Print Volume: 33 x 18.5 x 40 cm
- Printer Weight: 35 kg
- 3dpartnershop.com is official Phrozen dealer for Europe
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- EU Warranty for EU customers (special conditions may apply for remote areas)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Resin vat, FEP Film
- Opening the machine without authorization voids warranty