Phrozen Shuffle 2019 – The Best Prosumer Resin 3D Printer
The new and improved Phrozen Shuffle 2019 model. 25% faster and even more accurate because of the new ParaLED 2.0. Big and easier to read touchscreen. The all new OS makes the new 2019 model easier to use. Connect through WiFi, with Ethernet or print from USB.
The light intensity, wavelength, and optical path are critical to printing speed and quality for resin 3D printer. The Phrozen Shuffle ParaLED 2.0 has the upgraded ParaLED 2.0 Light engine developed by Phrozen. The ParaLED 2.0 from Phrozen is a again a major improvement of the optical path.
Compared to ParaLED 1.0 the ParaLED 2.0 delivers:
- Even better optical uniformity
- Even better full build plate exposure.
- Even better parallel exposure resulting in sharper prints.
- Prints peed improvements of ~10% (depending on resin used)
With a 5.5″ High Resolution 2K LCD and a print volume of 120mm x 6.8mm x 200mm. This little power house delivers reliable printing where others fall short. Twin Linear Guides, Ball Screw, and Optical End-stops ensure smooth deliberate movement, no upgrades or mods are needed. It’s extremely well built, for the money this is the most solid resin printer we have ever seen.
An integrated 3.5″ Color Touch Screen Display and intuitive interface make operation a breeze. 47 micron XY resolution and an amazing 10 micron Z Resolution makes this one of the most detailed printers on the market in almost any class. Built in slicing software allows for easy printing. When accessed through the web interface you have full control over all resin and print parameters. Optional external (opensource) slicers like FormWare 3D and ChiTu Box are available to add support material to your prints.
The perfect printer for professional Jewelery, Modeling, Dental and Prototyping applications
- Uniform printing on the full buildplate
- XY Resolution 47 µm. Suitable for detailed models, jewelry, and dental use
- ParaLED 2.0 LED Array with exceptional optical uniformity
- Improved printspeed
- 50W 24 Bulb UV LED Array for faster resin curing
- 405 nm UV-LEDs compatible with most commercially available resin
- 3.5″ Touch Screen control
- 3 USB ports and 1 Network port
- Works standalone, no need for a dedicated PC.
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty¹
- Support by Phrozen, multiple Facebook Forums, On-line Customer Service
- Buildsize: 120 * 68 * 200 mm
- LCD: 5.5″ 2K
- XY Pixels: 2560*1440 pixels
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- LED Array: ParaLed V2.0
- LED Power: 60W
- Print Speed: Upto 25mm/hour
- Ports: Network, USB
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Slicer: PZ Slicer
- Z Resolution: 10 – 100 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- WiFi: Yes
- Power Input :100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Printer size: 28 * 28 * 42cm
- Printer weight: 17kg
In the box
- Resin vat with FEP sheet
- Resin vat cover
- Resin wiper
- 1 year warranty
- 2 year warranty optional (contact us about details)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
|Printer Size:||28 x 28 x 42 cm|
|Printer Weight:||16 Kg|
|Build Volume:||120 x 68 x 200 cm|
|XY Resolution:||47 µm|
|Z Resolution:||10 µm|
|Printing Speed:||30 mm/h|