Introducing Forge, a production-grade large-format MSLA printer built for workshops and factories. It is powered by the all-new Vlare Core controller with features that will make printing easier, faster, and more accurate.
– Build Volume 288 x 163 x 350mm
– High Contrast (500nit) 6K Panel for even better resolution and excellent life span*
– Vlare Core controller board with Open File Format support and onboard EMMC storage
– Build-In masking function for more even light distribution
– Slicer options: Lychee Slicer, Tango Voxeldance, and Vlare Slicer
– WiFi and Infrared Camera for remote monitoring and management
– Temperature-Controlled vat for more consistent printing
– Fleet management functions for print farm
– Advanced Parallel LED for higher resolution
– More power-efficient, less fan noise design with UL Certified power source.
– Highly customizable with add-ons like air duct vent, chamber heater, LED strip, and more.
– All new nylon-like tough resin to work with Forge printer
Forge is shipped in two boxes and requires 30-60 minutes of assembling to connect the top and the bottom part of the printer. The assembling does not require any special tools or soldering.
*Panel is a consumable