3D Print job preparation can be a time consuming task. Orienting, supporting and slicing your build jobs in a way that they actually print can be challenging.
In response to customer needs, Formware has prepared a simple solution for customers expecting more than basic slicers for laying support structures. Download the demo and decide if the program is for you.
Premium Support generation and editing
- AUTOMATIC GENERATIONThe fastest way to support generation for your prints. Automatic.
- 100% DRAGGABLE SUPPORTSJust drag supports and the geometry adapts automatically.
- POINT/LINE MODEEdit supports more easily in point/line mode.
- ADVANCED EDGE & SURFACE EDITSEdit/resample/delete critical detected surfaces or edges.
Quick Mesh editting
- MESH HOLLOWINGHollow your mesh to save printing material and create a light weight structure.
- LATTICE INFILLSAdd perfect lattice infills to get a strong part.
- DRAINAGE HOLESAdd holes to your hollow parts to lets material flow out easily during printing
- MIRRORING & SCALINGEasily mirror/scale your supported part including supports. Saving you time.
Easy User interface
- OBJECT MANIPULATOREasily move/rotate/scale your objects with the click and drag manipulator.
- COPYINGArray copy objects to build an entire table with a few clicks.
- IMPORT & EXPORTImport and export .stl, .obj, .ply, .amf and project files to save all your work.
SHORTCUTS & MORE
Formware 3D includes an extensive list of keyboard shortcuts to save you time.
Rock solid slice engine
- FAULT TOLERANT SLICINGSlice your models quickly and fault tolerant with GPU slicing.
- LIGHT MASKSApply light masks to ensure uniform light intensity at your platform.
- CUSTOMIZABLE EXPORTExport slices, gcode, preview, print profiles etc. Many options to choose from.
- EXTREME SLICE SIZESSlicing engine tested up to 8000 x 8000 pixels.
- Private License
Can be activated on 1 PC
Allowed Usage: Personal use
- Commercial license
Can be activated on 2 PC’s
Support: Email + Telephone
Allowed Usage: Business/Commercial use
- Hardware and software requirements
OpenGL 3.3 (most modern pc’s support this)
Windows 7, 8 or 10
At least 2Gb memory. 4Gb is advised
Dedicated GPU is advised, not required