A multifunctional material for desktop 3D printing, recommended especially for prototyping models thanks to its special properties such as increased hardness and reduced process shrinkage. What is more, printing will be easier and faster compared to standard ABS and does not require printing in a closed chamber. It can also be mechanically and chemically processed.
ABS PLUS will find application in the industry, where creating advanced prototypes and end-use parts require increased durability.Properties:
- increased hardness and durability
- high impact resistance
- resistance to high temperature and abrasion
- possibility of machining and chemical treatment
- possibility of printing in open printers
How to print?
- bed heating required
- printing temperature: 250-270°C
- bed temperature: 90-110°C