This EPAX E6 is an 6″ LCD screen printer. The model is equipped with an 6inch 2K mono LCD screen. Monochrome LCD screens allow for much faster exposure settings and have a much longer lifespan than color LCD screens.
Features of the E6 3D LCD Printer:
- High quality z axis and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High quality latest parallel light
- Modular design. Making upgrade easier. Non-customized ChiTu mainboard thus making future upgrade easy.
- Molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many. The molded vat is corrosion resistant. The vat comes with an installed film and is just a bit over the cost of a film. Customer can still choose aluminum vat if needed.
- Partially molded build plate, making it easy to get one spare for your printer.
- Heavy foundation and frame making it a stable machine.
Package size/weight: 9kg (20lbs)
● Model : EPAX E6
● Software : ChiTuBox Slicer
● Connectivity : USB, Ethernet
● Technology: LCD
● Operation : 3.5 inch Touch Screen
● Light-source: Latest Parallel Light Technology（wavelength 405nm）
● XY Res.:
1620*2560（6″ 2K mono）
● Z Axis Res.: 0.01mm
● Layer Res.: 0.01-0.1mm
● Printer Size : 230mm(L)*200mm(W)*390mm(H)
● Build Volume:
● Material: 405nm LCD UV Resin
● Net Weight: ~9kg
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, vat, filters, build plate, precut tape and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs and parts not under warranty. You may use your preferred carrier.