This EPAX E10 is a mid-sized printer. The standard model is equipped with an 8.9-inch 4K mono LCD screen. Monochrome LCD screens allow for much faster exposure settings and have a much longer lifespan than color LCD screens.
The E10 has same printing volume height as X10 at 250mm.
Features of the E10 3D LCD Printer:
- High quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High quality latest parallel light
- Versatile screen options. Can support any screens between 8.9″ and 10.1″. E10 uses 8.9″ 4K mono screen as standard screen. It is capable of using upcoming 10.1″ 5K mono screen (Compatible 5K mainboard and screen mounting bracket needed to support 5K screen).
- Modular design. Making upgrades easier. Non-customized ChiTu mainboard thus making future upgrades easy.
- Molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many. The molded vat is corrosion resistant. The vat comes with an installed film and is just a bit over the cost of a film. Customers can still choose aluminum vat if needed.
- Partially molded build plate, making it easy to get one spare for your printer.
- Heavy foundation and frame making it a stable machine.
Package size/weight: 20kg (45lbs)
● Model : EPAX E10
● Software : ChiTuBox Slicer
● Connectivity : USB, Ethernet
● Technology: LCD
● Operation : 3.5 inch Touch Screen
● Light-source: Latest Parallel Light Technology（wavelength 405nm）
● XY Res.:
3840*2400（8.9″ 4K Model E10）
4920*2880（10.1″ 5K Model E10-5K）
● Z Axis Res.: 0.01mm
● Layer Res.: 0.01-0.1mm
● Printer Size : 330mm(L)*312mm(W)*525mm(H)
● Build Volume:
With standard 8.9″ 4K mono screen: 192mm(L）*120mm(W）*250mm（H）
With 10.1″ 5K mono screen: 216mm(L）*135mm(W）*250mm（H）
● Material: 405nm LCD UV Resin
● Net Weight: ~15.5kg
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, vat, filters, build plate, precut tape and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs and parts not under warranty. You may use your preferred carrier.