TGM-7 is one of the FASTEST curing resins for LCD printers!
Designed to work even on low powered LED/LCD 3D printers equipped with LED light sources emitting 405-420nm UV light.
TGM-7 fast curing resin is designed specifically for 3D printing tabletop gaming miniatures. Perfect balance between stiffness, impact resistance and flex was found to protect miniatures from breaking when dropped or in heated gaming sessions. This 3D printing resin allows capturing most detailed miniatures with its hard, non-sticky and paintable surface. More flexibility, less fragility.
Choose your printer and find the recommended settings for AmeraLabs resins here.
- Suggested to use the resin indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Store the resin in opaque bottles
- Do not mix used and non-used resin
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not dump the resin. Place cured resin and recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do not eat or swallow the resin. Visit hospital if necessary.
- Wear protective goggles to avoid of eye contact with resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin or may cause allergy reactions. Wear protective gloves when handling the resin. Stop using if allergy occurred.
- Suggested safety wear: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature (15 – 35C) and dry environment.